Oven-Roasted asparagus topped with garlic buttered crispy parmesan bits, making this the perfect side dish or appetizer to any dinner!
**This post contains affiliate links/ads, anything purchased through these links I may receive a commission. This money helps support my blog, Hungry Always.
This roasted asparagus recipe takes only 15 minutes to cook, making it fast and very simple. Because the asparagus is oven roasted, it comes out perfectly tender with slightly crispy parmesan pieces. All you need is 1 bunch of asparagus, unsalted butter, olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs, garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
Oven-Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Asparagus Recipe
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the trimmed asparagus into a large bowl, add 1 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tbsp unsalted melted butter and throughly mix together. Add the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt, and pepper and mix together thoroughly. Place the asparagus onto a large baking sheet in a even layer.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the asparagus. Enjoy warm!
Enjoy this roasted parmesan asparagus with a juicy cream cheese filled turkey burger, caramelized onions and a cajun aioli!
Support the blog
Help me make the blog. By making a contribution, you will help me continue to make delicious recipes that you’ll enjoy! Thank you