The delicious, asian inspired sauce and sautéed veggies in this Ground Turkey Recipe makes this one of those healthy dinner recipes that your whole family will crave!
*This post may contain ads or affiliate links that I may receive a small commission. These commissions support my blog. <3
Ground turkey and yummy veggies tossed in an Asian style stir-fry sauce which includes SIX garlic cloves, low sodium soy sauce, ketchup, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.
My favorite way to enjoy this is to serve over white rice, but this Asian ground turkey can easily be eaten in lettuce wraps, brown rice, over pasta, or even potatoes!
Asian Inspired Ground Turkey Recipe
- 16oz ground turkey
- 1 cup of chopped vegetables (carrots, onion, broccoli, bell pepper, etc)
Garlic sauce Ingredients
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Optional toppings : chopped green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, etc.
- In a large skillet set on medium heat, cook the ground Turkey until no longer pink; about 10 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the chopped vegetables and cook for the last 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the garlic sauce ingredients
- Pour garlic sauce mixture into skillet. Toss the mixture together until fully combined. Bring to a simmer, cook until most of the liquid is thick.
- Serve this over brown or white rice, in lettuce wraps, cauliflower rice, over pasta, or even quinoa!
Notes: The soy sauce may be swapped for tamari or coconut aminos.
Need more dinner ideas? Click the image below for a delicious Vietnamese chicken salad recipe!