If you love Thai food you need to make this easy Thai Basil Ground Turkey dish made with just a few simple ingredients. And Ready in fifteen minutes.
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links, these links may pay a commission which helps support my blog! ❤️
I serve my ground Turkey dish with broccoli sautéed with garlic and honey with a bed of rice! Weeknight dinners do not get better than that!
This recipe is fairly simple with very minimal ingredients. All you need is ground turkey, garlic, red jalapeño peppers, fish sauce, sugar, fresh Basil, fresh mint and unsalted peanuts.
Thai Basil Ground Turkey
- 8 oz ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 red jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup Basil, fresh and chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp unsalted peanuts, dry roasted, Rough chopped
- Heat oil on a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and chopped red jalapeños and cook until garlic browns, about 45 seconds. Meanwhile, combine the fish sauce and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Add ground Turkey and cook until browned, 5-6 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the fish sauce and sugar mixture. Stir in the rest of the ingredients
My favorite side dish to eat with my Thai Basil ground Turkey dish is broccoli sautéed with garlic and honey! Weeknight dinners do not get better than that! Click Here for the recipe