Dress up plain sautéed broccoli with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and honey. Broccoli has never tasted this good!
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links, these links may pay a commission which helps support my blog! ❤️
Honey Garlic Sautéed Broccoli Recipe
- 1 large bunch fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Add the broccoli, and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently until the broccoli begins to brown slightly.
- Add the sauce over broccoli, and cook another 6-8 minutes.