Easy Cuban sliders are loaded with ham, cheese and pickles. These sliders are so satisfyingly delicious your whole family will love them!
*this post may contain ads that help support my website, Hannah Always Hungry.
Whether you’re making these as an appetizer for a party or a main course for yourself, you’ll be surprised at how easy they are to make and how yummy these sliders are!
Easy Cuban Sliders
1 stick (8 Tbsp) unsalted butter
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 cloves garlic, minced
Zest of 1 orange
Zest of 1 lime
Kosher salt and black pepper to season
12-15 King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or potato rolls, halved.
12 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
8 ounces dill pickle slices
8 ounces Swiss cheese slices
1/4 cup yellow mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the parsley, oregano, cumin, garlic, orange zest and lime zest and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1-2 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the pork and about 3 tablespoons of the butter mixture and evenly coat.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp of the butter mixture in the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, then place the bottom half of the rolls on the butter. Top the roll bottoms with the ham, the pickle slices and then the cheese. Spread the mustard on the underside of the roll tops, then lay the roll tops on top of the cheese. Pour the remaining butter mixture over the top of the rolls making sure to evenly spread.
- Loosely cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Uncover and bake about another 5 minutes until it’s golden brown.
Looking for more delicious dinner ideas? Check out my Dijon Mustard Chicken recipe by clicking here or the picture below!