An Easy Dragon Fruit Smoothie, made with a delicious blend of dragon fruit, mango, and pineapple.
*this post may contain affiliate links for products I love which helps support my blog!
Dragon fruit has a lightly sweet taste and benefits from blending up with sweeter fruits. Bananas, mango, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple all add great flavor to an easy dragon fruit smoothies!
Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit
- Dragon fruit is low in calories but packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It can strengthen your immune system. Dragon fruit is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are good for your immune system.
- It can boost your iron levels. Iron is important for moving oxygen through your body and giving you energy, and dragon fruit has iron. And the vitamin C in dragon fruit helps your body take in and use the iron.
- It’s naturally fat-free and high in fiber, making it a great snack!
Easy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit
- 1 cup frozen Pineapple AND Mango (strawberries, bananas and blueberries can be alternated)
- 6-8 ounces of almond or preferred milk
- 1 scoop protein powder(optional)
- Blend the first four ingredients together in a blender on high
- Add protein powder if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Need more non-alcoholic drink ideas? Check out this Chai-spiced Apple Cider recipe below!