Boozy Slow-Cooker Hot Chocolate is rich, chocolatey, and gloriously boozy drink. It’s the perfect rainy day treat for adults! It is officially the season for hot & cozy delicious drinks ☕️🍷
*This post does contain affiliate links of products that have helped me make delicious meals!
My Boozy Slow-Cooker Hot Chocolate is rich and boozy, but still very balanced. It has enough chocolate in it so that if you aren’t a big wine fan, you will still love it. It doesn’t taste like wine, it just tastes like a beautiful mix of berries and chocolate.Free Shipping On 6+ Bottles Of Our Premium Wine From Our Wine Store! Gold Medal Wine Club! The Best Wine Club on the Planet. Period!
Unlike regular hot chocolate, I don’t think this boozy hot drink needs any sort of additive—no whipped cream or marshmallows needed here. It is perfectly rich all on its own.
Tools You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
Slow Cooker Boozy Hot Chocolate
- 1 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 6 cups whole milk (or Oat milk)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 bottle red wine (Cabernet or merlot)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker & stir.
- Cover, cook on high for 1 hour. Stir occasionally(every 15 minutes or so) so the chocolate does not stick to the bottom.
- Enjoy warm 😊
If you’re like me and you have a sweet tooth, check out my recipe for a caramel apple bundt cake! It’s the perfect treat for the holidays <3
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram at @hannah_alwayshungry if you’re always hungry too <3