I wanted to switch things up from my normal routine of making banana bread with my overripe bananas. Oh my goodness, you guys. These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are out of this world delicious.
This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love! These links help run this blog ❤️
Chocolate and bananas are two of my favorite things, but to put them in cookie form is truly mind blowing🤯 . The inside is gooey/chocolatey while getting the perfect hint of banana!
Using 2 overripe bananas gives the cookies the perfect taste of banana without being too overpowering. Plus, if you have any fussy eaters, this is a great way to get someone to eat bananas 😂
Tools You’ll Need For This Recipe
Banana & Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until fluffy and fully combined. Beat in bananas and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and stir till just combined. Add in chocolate chips.
- Measure by a spoonful and put onto lightly greased cookie sheets. I got about 15 nice size cookies out of this recipe
- Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or till lightly golden brown around the edges. Cool for 3-5 minutes on the cookie sheet, then move to cooling racks. Enjoy!
If you love Bananas and chocolate just as much as i do, check ut my recipe for an easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!
Follow me on Instagram at @hannah_alwayshungry if you’re always hungry too<3
And don’t forget to save this recipe to Pinterest!