My Strawberry Crisp recipe is so delicious! Fresh juicy strawberries are topped with a buttery and crumbly oat topping and it comes out warm, gooey and delicious. It does not get better than that!
*this post may contain affiliate links for products I truly love!
My strawberry recipe is fast to make and has an the most addicting crumble topping! You have to pair it with vanilla ice cream to create the ultimate refreshing/cozy dessert.
Strawberry Crisp is the essential summer dessert. This is the best way to use up lots of strawberries when they’re cheap at the store and in season!
What you’ll need to make this recipe
Strawberry Crisp Recipe
- 5 heaping cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 T cornstarch
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 3/4 t cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a deep dish pie plate or large baking dish with butter or cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the chopped strawberries and sugar in a large bowl and mix until the strawberries fully absorb the sugar. Add in the cornstarch and vanilla extract and stir until all of the strawberries are evenly coated. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate medium size bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Pour in the melted butter and stir well until well coated and crumbly. Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the top of the strawberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until fruit is bubbly and topping is a beautiful golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top. Enjoy!
If you have a sweet tooth, like myself, check out my Caramel Apple bundt cake recipe