This Easy Key lime pie recipe is made with only five ingredients, including sweetened condensed milk to make a smooth and creamy filling. Baked in a graham cracker crust to create the easiest key lime pie that is zesty and delicious!
*This post does contain affiliate links of products that have helped me make delicious meals!
This is by far the best Key Lime Pie I’ve ever had and the toasted graham cracker crust just sends it over the top. It is pure tropical heaven. This pie has my boyfriend head over heels and dreaming about its tart-y goodness at night 😉
This classic pie is a refreshing dessert to make for friends and family members! My dad asks for this key lime pie for his birthday every year!
Tools You Will Need For This Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Key Lime juice
- 1/2 Tbs lime zest (or more depending on your taste)
- 2 whole egg yolks
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake pre-made pie crust for 5 minutes or until golden and set. Set aside to cool a little.
- For the filling, mix lime zest, lime juice, and egg yolks in a mixer bowl.
- Add in condensed milk and continue to mix on high until smooth and it begins to thicken.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy with those you love!
If you’re a chocolate lover check out my S’mores brownie recipe!
If you’re always hungry, check me out on Instagram @hannah_alwayshungry