New Orleans Bbq Shrimp
This Easy New Orleans bbq shrimp recipe is so simple, making it the perfect weeknight dinner!
*this post may contain affiliate links for products i love which helps support my blog!
Barbecue Shrimp are tender and succulent and the flavorful broth will make you want to lick the bowl clean!
The peels are left on the shrimp so they can add flavor to the lush, buttery-peppery sauce. I like to save the shells and make a shrimp stock out of them!
My Bbq shrimp recipe only takes 11 minutes to make and you only use one pan! Less time and less mess makes the best meals!
The flavorful broth is best soaked up with crusty French bread. You get to eat the shrimp with your hands get a little messy. But it’s totally worth it!
Bbq Shrimp Recipe
Prep time: 9 minutes yield: 3-4 servings
- 1/2 cup fat free Caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T butter
- 1 T dried oregano
- 1 T paprika
- 1 T dried rosemary
- 1 T dried thyme
- 1 1/2 t black pepper
- 1 t hot pepper sauce
- 5 bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp with shells(if frozen, make sure to thaw in fridge before using)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Sliced French baguette and lemon wedges to serve
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; bring to boil,medium high. Add shrimp, cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done. Serve with bread and lemon wedge!
*if you’re using frozen shrimp, make sure they are thawed.
Let me know what you think ❤️☺️
Check out my recipe for easy Mexican Elote for more food inspiration