This easy Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots Recipe is so delicious and incredibly easy! Roasted carrots prepared with the most incredible garlic butter and sweet honey glaze. One of my favorite ways to make carrots!
*This post may contain affiliate links, to products i truly love!
Tender, sweet and savory roasted carrots make the perfect side dish for gatherings, but are also easy enough to go with a quick meal.
The oven-roasting brings out the natural sweetness of the carrots, and turns the sauce into a tasty glaze.
Helpful Products To make This Recipe
Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
Serving size for 2 people, easily can be doubled
- 1 pounds carrots diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either in the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley(optional). Enjoy!